Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wild things

Time knew we never really acknowledged her presence
for a cup of coffee walking all the way in middle of night
talking about politics and politeness till the sun glowed its first light
oh my my Gone are the days when the tide was wild

SUbjects and finance took their fair share in the corner
laughter in the air, sarcasm n satire to pair made the air nothingless but happy
birthday bashes and weekend parties then went on countless but sloppy
oh my my Gone are the days when the tide was wild

then time came in striking us blind with her fury
everything of glory seem to fade and all that was left was few memories to name
Everything and anything had a deadline, meeting none needed someone to blame
oh my my Gone are the days when the tide was wild

sitting back now, that every coffees n time ride by, none only none to ride with
Future seems so bleak, everything from the past seem so golden and gray
running towards options never heard of, for Divine interventions you pray
oh my my Gone are the days when the tide was wild